- Standard firewall capabilities: Packet filtering, network address translation (NAT), stateful protocol inspection, Virtual Private Networking
- Integrated Network Intrusion Prevention (IPS)
- Application Awareness and Control
- Additional Intelligence: Directory integration to tie security policies to users and groups; cloud-based reputation services to stop traffic from dangerous sources
- Real-time and historical visibility into user, network, and security activity
Our expertise lies in managing large, complex and widespread network infrastructure across time zones, and across customer segments. We have designed our network management services to provide your round-the-clock, reliable and optimally performing networks.
Our Network Security solutions is Combined network and physical security for a more comprehensive approach that meets your needs and that allows you to add integrated protection from hackers, spam, malicious websites, identity theft.
We provide secure access to enable workers at home, at remote sites, or traveling to connect to your business safely and securely secure storage that gives you the flexible capacity to protect and back up data, video, and images and also provide Physical protection to guard your business and your employees from theft, vandalism, and unlawful access.
By monitoring and managing network installations, helps it client in improving network security availability, optimize network performance and proactively manage operational issues to ensure smooth, uninterrupted functioning of your network, 24 x 7. Our services include Router, switch and Firewall Management. Our team has expertise in setting up and managing VPN services.
- Network Monitoring and Reporting – goes beyond 24×7 monitoring to include proactive problem identification and resolution of a enterprise IT environment.
- Administration and troubleshooting of devices & services – Automated procedures and analytics identify and fix potential problems before performance is affected.
- Install/ upgrade/ patching of devices – including all associated administrative services such as adds, moves and changes.
- Network security and hardening – approaches include the use of the latest standard IPS/IDS devices to monitor all network end points.